Low consumption EasyPACK
Cooling capacity: 63.7÷144.4 kW Heating capacity: 70.3÷151.7 kW
Class A chillers and heat pumps with ESEER up to 4.31
Complete and flexible range of accessories and setups
Polyvalent for systems with 2 pipes + DHW (with optional RC100)
Built-in MASTER/SLAVE management
HT65 version for 65°C water production (°)
Twin-circuit chiller version (°)
Packaged reversible air-cooledheat pumps and water chillers and axial fans. Range with hermetic Scroll compressors and R410A refrigerant.
• Compressor: scroll type, rotary, hermetic complete with thermal protection and casing heater.
• 3 capacity steps with high efficiency at partial loads.
Water side heat exchanger: with stainless steel plates, complete with closed cell polyurethane foam rubber insulation and water flow differential pressure switch.
• Air side heat exchanger: featuring finned coil with copper pipes and aluminium fins
• Fan: external rotor axial type electric fans with internal thermal protection, accident protection grilles.
• Control: microprocessor electronic control with Adaptive Function Plus logic.
• Structure: load bearing structure made of galvanised sheet steel and painted with polyester powders.
• The unit is also complete with:
– fan and compressor circuit breaker switches;
– display of cooling circuit high and low pressure;
– Master/Slave control up to 4 units in parallel;
– clock board.
• B – Standard version (TCAEBY).
• T – High efficiency version with a larger condensing section (TCAETY-THAETY).
• S – Silenced version complete with soundproofed compressor compartment, lower fan speed and larger coil surface (TCAESY-THAESY).
• Q – Supersilenced version complete with soundproofed compressor technical compartment, super-low fan speed and larger coil surface (TCAEQY-THAEQY).
• TCAEBY: standard unit intended for cooling only.
• TCAETY: high efficiency unit designed for cooling only.
• TCAESY: silenced unit designed for cooling only.
• TCAEQY: super-silenced unit designed for cooling only.
• THAETY: heat pump unit.
• THAESY: silenced heat pump unit.
• THAEQY: super-silenced heat pump unit.
Factory fitted accessories
• Shell and tube evaporator.
• PUMP with single or double electric pump, including an automatic pump in standby. The pumps are available in the low or high head versions.
• TANK&PUMP with 230 to 440 litre integrated buffer tank (depending on models) and single or double electric pump, complete with expansion tank, air vent valves, safety valve, and water side pressure gauge.
• VPF management.
• 100% Heat recovery unit.
• Electronic expansion valve.
• -10°C condensing control (as per standard in S-Q versions).
• -15°C condensing control with fans with EC motor.
• Condensing control with over-pressure fans (B-T version only).
• Power factor correction capacitors (cosφ > 0.94).
• Forced limit of power consumption.
• Forced noise limit.
• Energy parameters measuring device.
• Optimised energy efficiency.
• Soft starter.
• Technical compartment soundproofing.
• Compressor soundproof enclosures.
• Cooling circuit delivery and intake valves.
• Refrigerant leak detector.
• Cooling circuit high and low pressure gauges.
• Double safety valves.
• Metal filters or coil protection nets.
• Copper/copper or copper/pre-painted aluminium coils.
• Control of min/max power supply voltage.
• Digital input for double set-point.
• 4-20 mA analogue input for shifting set-point.
• Evaporator antifreeze heater, electrical panel, buffer tank, electric pumps and heat exchangers for heat recovery if present.
• Buffer tank integrative heaters
• Low temperature water production.
• Interfaces for serial communication with other devices.
• Rubber anti-vibration mounts.
Accessories supplied loose
• Remote keyboard with display.
• Thermostat with display.
• airwave supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management.
• airwave sequencer for integrated management of several water chillers
Data at the following conditions:
❶ Air: 35°C – Water: 12/7°C.
❷ Air: 7°C, D.B. – 6°C W.B.- Water: 40/45°C.
❸ In open field (Q = 2) at 10 m from the unit on the coil side.
❹ Total sound power level in dB(A) based on measurements carried out in accordance with regulation UNI EN-ISO 9614.
❺ Weight referred to the unladen unit not accessorised.
- ESEER = (European seasonal EER) – Average European seasonal efficiency.
✪ ESEER with Adaptive Function Plus software. ESEER+ is not Eurovent certified.
■ TCAESY-THAESY silenced versions
■ TCAEQY-THAEQY super-silenced versions.
Performance according to EN 14511:2013
(◊) In Average climatic conditions, low temperature application
(§) Seasonal energy efficiency: low temperature heating in Average climate (EU Regulations N°811/213 and N°813/2013)