Low consumption compact-I MD
Cooling capacity: 34.3÷58.3 kW Heating capacity: 39.9÷68.9 kW
Operation up to -15°C outdoor air
Hot water production up to 60°C
Plug&Play unit with built-in hydraulic module
Optional EC fans and inverter-based circulation pump
Polyvalent for systems with 2 pipes + DHW (with optional RC100)
Built-in MASTER/SLAVE management
Packaged reversible air-cooled heat pumps and water chillers and axial fans. Range with scroll hermetic compressors DC Inverter and R410A refrigerant gas.
• Compressor: scroll type, rotary, hermetic with Inverter actuation, complete with thermal protection and casing heater.
• Water side heat exchanger: adequately insulated stainless steel plate heat exchanger, complete with antifreeze heater and water flow differential pressure switch.
• Finned coil air side heat exchanger with copper pipes and aluminium fins, complete with protection grilles.
• Fan: electric axial fans with external rotor, equipped with internal thermal protection, accident protection grilles and proportional electronic device for continuous fan rotation speed regulation.
• Control: microprocessor electronic control with Adaptive Function Plus logic.
• Structure: made of galvanised and painted steel plate
• The unit is also complete with:
– outdoor air temperature probe for set-point compensation;
– display of cooling circuit high and low pressure;
– electronic expansion valve;
– Master/Slave control up to 4 units in parallel;
– clock board.
T – High efficiency.
TCAITY: unit designed for cooling only.
THAITY: heat pump unit.
• Pump unit with single or double electric pump, including an automatic pump in standby, complete with expansion tank, air vent valves, safety valve and water side pressure gauge. The pumps are available in low or high pressure versions, and with INVERTER operation.
• Pump unit with inertial buffer tank and single or double electric pump, one in automatic in standby, complete with expansion tank, air vent valves, safety valve and water side pressure gauge. The pumps are available in low or high pressure versions, and with INVERTER operation
Factory fitted accessories
• Pre-painted copper/aluminium coils with hydrophilic or copper/copper treatment.
• 100% Heat recovery unit
• 3-way diverter valve for the production of domestic hot water, managed by regulation.
• -15°C condensing control with fans with EC motor.
• Base antifreeze heater
• Buffer tank and electric pump antifreeze heater
• Forced Download. Compressor partialisation or switch-off to limit the consumed current and power (digital input).
• Refrigerant leak detector
• Digital input for double set-point.
• 4-20 mA analogue input for shifting set-point.
• Energy parameters measuring device.
• Silenced set up.
• Refrigerant circuit high and low pressure gauges.
Separately supplied accessories
• 3-way valve for the production of domestic hot water, managed by regulation.
• Remotely controllable outdoor air temperature probe for set-point compensation.
• Additional electrical resistance for heat pump, managed by regulation.
• Rubber anti-vibration mounts.
• Water filter.
• Thermostat with display.
• Remote keypad with display.
• Interfaces for serial communication with other devices.
• RS485/USB serial converter.
• airwave supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management.
Data at the following conditions:
❶ Air: 7°C D.B. – 6°C W.B. – Water: 30/35°C.
❷ Air: -7°C D.B. – Water: 30/35°C.
❸ Air: 35° D.B. – Water: 23/18°C.
❹ Air: 7°C D.B. – 6°C W.B. – Water: 40/45°C.
❺ Air: 35° D.B. – Water: 12/7°C.
❻ in open field (Q = 2) at 5 m from the unit.
❽ Weight refers to most complete set up.
- ESEER = (European seasonal EER) – Average European seasonal efficiency.
✪ ESEER with Adaptive Function Plus software. ESEER+ is not Eurovent certified.
Performance according to EN 14511:2013
(◊) In Average climatic conditions, low temperature application
(§) Seasonal energy efficiency: low temperature heating in Average climate (EU Regulations N°811/213 and N°813/2013)