Full POWER HE-A
Cooling capacity: 317÷1325 kW
Efficient range in class A
Extended operating limits
Linear capacity control (25-100%)
Wide range of accessories
Built-in MASTER/SLAVE control
Packaged air-cooled water chillers with axial fans. Range with semi-hermetic screw compressors and R134a refrigerant gas.
• Compressor: high energy efficiency semi-hermetic screw compressor with linear capacity control (25-100%). Star-delta limited start and complete with integral protection, casing heater and refrigerant gas outlet piping shut-off valve.
• Water side heat exchanger: dry expansion shell and tube exchanger with counterflow heat exchange, complete with closed cell polyurethane rubber foam insulation, water flow differential pressure switch and Victaulic fittings.
• Air side heat exchanger: with microchannels.
• Fan: external rotor axial type electric fans with internal thermal protection, accident protection grilles.
• Control: microprocessor electronic control.
• Structure: made of galvanised and painted steel plate with polyester powder coating.
• The unit is also complete with:
– Display of cooling circuit high/low pressure;
– Electronic expansion valve;
– Clock board;
– Master/Slave control up to 4 units in parallel.
• T – High efficiency version with a larger condensing section (TCAVTZ).
• Q – Super-silenced version complete with soundproof compressor technical
compartment, super-low speed fans and larger condensing section (TCAVQZ).
•TCAVTZ: high efficiency unit designed for cooling only.
• TCAVQZ: super-silenced unit designed for cooling only.
Factory fitted accessories
• PUMP with single or double electric pump, including an automatic pump in standby. The pumps are available in the low or high head versions.
• VPF control.
• 100% Heat recovery unit
• -10°C condensing control.
• -15°C condensing control with fans with EC motor (standard in the Q versions).
• Condensing control with over-pressure fans.
• Power factor correction capacitors (cosφ > 0.94).
• Compressor circuit breaker switches.
• Electro-mechanical flow switch.
• Oil level sensor.
• Forced limit of power consumption.
• Forced noise limit.
• Energy parameters measuring device.
• Optimised energy efficiency.
• Soft starter.
• Soundproofed compressor box.
• Cooling circuit intake valves.
• Refrigerant leak detector.
• Cooling circuit high and low pressure gauges.
• Double safety valves.
• Coil protection nets.
• Micro-channel coils with E-coating treatment.
• Control of min/max power supply voltage.
• Digital input for double set-point.
• 4-20 mA analogue input for shifting set-point.
• Evaporator antifreeze heater, electrical panel, electric pumps and heat exchangers for heat recovery if present.
• Low temperature water production.
• Interfaces for serial communication with other devices.
• Anti-vibration mounts.
Separately supplied accessories
• Remote keypad with display.
• Thermostat with display.
• airwave supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management.
• airwave sequencer for integrated management of several water chillers.
Data at the following conditions:
❶ Air: 35°C – Water: 12/7°C.
❸ In open field (Q = 2) at 10 m from the unit.
❹ Total sound power level in dB(A) based on measurements carried out in accordance with regulation UNI EN-ISO 9614.
❺ Weight referred to the unladen unit not accessorised.
- ESEER = (European seasonal EER) – Average European seasonal efficiency.
■ TCAVQZ super-silenced versions.
Performance according to EN 14511:2013