Cooling capacity: 315.4÷690.7 kW
Efficient range up to CLASS A with EER ≥3.1
Working limits up to 55°C (HT set up)
Wide range of accessories
Built-in MASTER/SLAVE management
High energy efficiency packaged air cooled water chillers with axial fans. Range with semi-hermetic screw compressors and R134a refrigerant gas.
• Compressor: high energy efficiency semi-hermetic screw compressor, with star-delta limited start and complete with integral protection, casing heater and refrigerant gas outlet piping shut-off valve.
• Electronic expansion valve: as standard on all models.
• Water side heat exchanger (mod. 2330÷2460): stainless steel plate exchanger with closed cell polyurethane foam rubber insulation, complete with water flow differential pressure switch and Victaulic fittings.
• Water side heat exchanger (mod. 2510÷2700): dry expansion shell and tube exchanger with counterflow heat exchange, complete with closed cell polyurethane rubber foam insulation, water flow differential pressure switch and Victaulic fittings.
• Air side heat exchanger: finned coil with copper pipes and aluminium fins.
• Fan: electric helical fans with external rotor, equipped with internal thermal protection, accident protection grilles and proportional electronic device for continuous regulation of fan rotation speed (S version only) and fans with an EC motor with continuous regulation of the speed control (Q version only).
• Control: microprocessor electronic control.
• Structure: made of galvanised and painted steel plate with polyester powder coating.
• The unit is also complete with:
– display of cooling circuit high/low pressure;
– Master/Slave control up to 4 units in parallel;
– clock board.
• B – High energy efficiency standard version (TCAVBZ).
• S – Silenced version with lower speed fans and soundproofed compressor cover (TCAVSZ).
• I – High energy efficiency soundproofed version with soundproofed compressor cover (TCAVIZ).
• Q – Supersilenced version with super-low speed fans with EC motor, high acoustic impedance and soundproofed compressor cover and a larger condensing section (TCAVQZ).
• TCAVBZ: unit designed for cooling only.
• TCAVSZ: silenced unit designed for cooling only.
• TCAVIZ: soundproofed unit designed for cooling only.
• TCAVQZ: super-silenced unit designed for cooling only.
Factory fitted accessories
• HT set up for outdoor air temperature up to 55°C.
• Shell and tube evaporator (mod. 2330-2460).
• PUMP with single or double electric pump, including an automatic pump in standby. The pumps are available in the low or high head versions.
• TANK&PUMP (mod. 2330÷2460) with 1100 litre integrated buffer tank and single or double electric pump, complete with expansion tank, air vent valves, safety valve, and water side pressure gauge.
• VPF management.
• 100% Heat recovery unit
• Thermostat with display for heat recovery unit/desuperheater.
• -10°C condensing control (as per standard in S version).
• -15°C condensing control with fans with EC motor (as per standard in the Q version).
• Power factor correction capacitors (cosφ > 0.94).
• Fan and compressor circuit breaker switches.
• Forced limit of power consumption.
• Inlet compressor shut-off valves.
• Low and high pressure gauges for each cooling circuit.
• Bottom compartment protection nets.
• Coil protection nets.
• Linear compressor capacity control (25-100 %).
• Evaporator antifreeze heater, buffer tank and heat exchangers for heat recovery if present.
• Digital input for double set-point
• Compressor oil level sensor.
• Control of min/max power supply voltage.
• 4-20 mA analogue input for shifting set-point.
• Pre-painted copper/aluminium or copper/copper coils.
• Interfaces for serial communication with other devices.
• Spring anti-vibration mounts.
Separately supplied accessories
• Remote keyboard with display.
• airwave supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management.
• airwave sequencer for integrated management of several water chillers.
Data at the following conditions:
❶ Air: 35°C – Water: 12/7°C.
❷ IPLV (Itegrated Part Load Value) – ARI standard 550/590.
❸ In open field (Q = 2) at 10 m from the unit.
❹ Total sound power level in dB(A) based on measurements carried out in accordance with regulation UNI EN-ISO 9614.
❺ Weight refers to the accessorised unit with RPE – KRP when empty.
- ESEER = (European seasonal EER) – Average European seasonal efficiency.
■ TCAVSZ silenced versions.
■ TCAVQZ super-silenced versions.
Performance according to EN 14511:2013