Low consumption WinPOWER EXP
Cooling capacity: 362÷650 kW Heating capacity: 404÷704 kW
Multi-purpose Class A units with TER up to 7.9
Extended operating limits
Units for 2, 4 and 6-pipe systems
\EXP systems – Multi-purpose ecological air-cooled system with axial fans. Range with hermetic Scroll compressors and R410A refrigerant gas.
• Compressor: scroll type, rotary, hermetic complete with thermal protection and casing heater.
• Up to 6 capacity steps with high efficiency at partial loads.
• Main and secondary heat exchangers: crossed flow stainless steel plate exchangers, complete with antifreeze heater, closed cell polyurethane foam rubber insulation and water flow differential pressure switch.
• Air side heat exchanger: finned coil with copper pipes and aluminium fins.
• Fan: external rotor axial type electric fans, equipped with internal thermal protection, accident protection grilles and a proportional electronic device for continuous fan rotation speed regulation (T version; fans with an EC motor are standard in the Q version)
• Control: microprocessor electronic control with Adaptive Function Plus logic.
• Structure: load bearing structure made of galvanised sheet steel and painted with polyester powders.
• The unit is also complete with:
– fan and compressor circuit breaker switches, heat exchanger antifreeze heater;
– display of cooling circuit high and low pressure;
– electronic expansion valve;
– clock board.
• T – High efficiency version.
• Q – Supersilenced version complete with soundproofed compressor technical compartment, super-low fan speed fans with EC motor.
• TXAETY: EXPsystems unit.
• TXAEQY: supersilenced EXPsystems unit.
Factory fitted accessories
• Shell and tube main and secondary heat exchangers.
• PUMP with single or double electric pump, including an automatic pump in standby. The electric pumps are available in the main and secondary/recovery heat exchanger low or high head set-ups.
• TANK&PUMP with 700-1000 litre integrated buffer tank (depending on models) and single or double electric pump, complete with expansion tank, air vent valves, safety valve and water side pressure gauge.
• -15°C condensing control with fans with EC motor (standard in the Q versions).
• Condensing control with over-pressure fans (T version only).
• Power factor correction capacitors (cosφ > 0.94).
• Forced limit of power consumption.
• Forced noise limit.
• Energy parameters measuring device.
• Optimised energy efficiency.
• Soft starter.
• Compressor box and soundproofed cooling circuit.
• Compressor soundproof enclosures.
• Cooling circuit delivery and intake valves.
• Refrigerant leak detector.
• Cooling circuit high and low pressure gauges.
• Double safety valves.
• Coil protection nets or metal filters.
• Bottom compartment protection nets.
• Copper/pre-painted aluminium or copper/copper coils.
• Digital input for double set-point.
• 4-20 mA analogue input for shifting set-point.
• Electrical panel antifreeze heater, buffer tank, electric pumps and desuperheater, if present.
• Interfaces for serial communication with other devices.
• Spring anti-vibration mounts.
Separately supplied accessories
• Remote keyboard with display.
• Thermostat with display.
• airwave supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management.
• airwave sequencer for integrated management of several water chillers.
Data at the following conditions:
❶ Air: 35°C – Water: 12/7°C.
❷ Air: 7°C D.B. – 6°C W.B. – Water: 40/45°C.
❸ In open field (Q = 2) at 10 m from the unit.
❹ Evaporator water: 12/7°C. Recovery output water 45°C – Nominal flow rate.
❺ Total sound power level in dB(A) based on measurements carried out in accordance with regulation UNI EN-ISO 9614.
❻ Weight refers to the unit when empty.
(◊) In Average climatic conditions, low temperature application
(§) Seasonal energy efficiency: low temperature heating in Average climate (EU Regulations N°811/213 and N°813/2013)