Cooling capacity: 408÷698 kW Heating capacity: 413÷707 kW
EXP systems – Multi-purpose ecological air-cooled system with axial fans. Range with semi-hermetic screw compressors and R134a refrigerant gas.
• Compressor: high energy efficiency semi-hermetic screw compressor, with star-delta limited start and complete with integral protection, casing heater, refrigerant gas intake and outlet piping shut-off valve and compressor oil level sensor.
• Main and secondary heat exchangers: dry expansion shell and tube with counterflow heat exchange, complete with antifreeze heater, closed cell polyurethane foam rubber insulation, water flow differential pressure switch and Victaulic fittings.
• Air side heat exchanger: finned coil with copper pipes and aluminium fins.
• Fan: external rotor axial type electric fans, equipped with internal thermal protection, accident protection grilles and a proportional electronic device for continuous fan rotation speed regulation.
• Control: microprocessor electronic control.
• Structure: made of galvanised and painted steel plate with polyester powder coating
• The unit is also complete with:
– display of cooling circuit high/low pressure;
– clock board;
– electronic expansion valve.
• B -Standard version (TXAVBZ).
• S – Silenced version with lower speed fans and soundproofed compressor cover (TXAVSZ).
• I -Soundproofed version with soundproofed compressor cover (TXAVIZ).
• TXAVBZ: standard EXPsystems unit.
• TXAVSZ: silenced EXPsystems unit.
• TXAVIZ: soundproof EXPsystems unit.
Factory fitted accessories
• -15°C condensation control with fans with EC motor.
• Power factor correction capacitors (cosφ > 0.94).
• Compressor and fan thermal overload switches.
• Forced limit of power consumption.
• Coil protection grilles.
• Bottom compartment protection grilles.
• Digital input for double set-point.
• Low and high pressure gauges for each refrigerant circuit.
• Electrical panel resistance
• Control of min/max power supply voltage.
• 4-20 mA analogue input for shifting set-point.
• Copper/pre-painted aluminium or copper/copper coils.
• Interfaces for serial communication with other devices.
• Spring antivibration mountings.
Separately supplied accessories
• Remote keypad with display.
• airwave supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management.
• airwave sequencer for integrated management of several water chillers.
Data at the following conditions:
❶ Air: 35°C – Water: 12/7°C.
❷ Air: 7°C D.B. – 6°C W.B. – Water: 40/45°C.
❸ In open field (Q = 2) at 10 m from the unit.
❹ Evaporator water: 12/7°C. Recovery output water 45°C – Nominal flow rate.
❺ Empty weight.
❻ Total sound power level in dB(A) based on measurements carried out in accordance with regulation UNI EN-ISO 9614.
(◊) In Average climatic conditions, low temperature application
(§) Seasonal energy efficiency: low temperature heating in Average climate (EU Regulations N°811/213 and N°813/2013)