Modular reversible heat pumps
Low consumption POKER
THAETY 234 H.T.
Cooling capacity: 28.8÷115.2 kW Heating capacity: 33.8÷135.2 kW
Modular range: up to 4 units may be combined
Total system redundancy with several modules installed
Cascade management including DHW with several modules installed
Hot water production from -20°C to 40°C outdoor air
Temperature of the produced water up to 60°C
Modular reversible heat pumps for high temperature water
production, air cooled with axial fans. Range with hermetic Scroll
compressors and R410A refrigerant gas.
• Compressors: hermetic scroll type rotary compressors with steam injection, thermal protection and casing heater.
• Water side heat exchanger: adequately insulated stainless steel plate heat exchanger, complete with antifreeze heater and water flow differential pressure switch.
• Air side heat exchanger: finned coil heat exchanger, with copper pipes and aluminium fins with hydrophilic treatment.
• Fan: helical type electric fan with external rotor and permanent magnet motor (EC brushless) for electronic speed control, equipped with internal thermal protection and accident protection grilles.
• Control: microprocessor electronic control with Adaptive Function Plus logic.
• Structure: suitably sound-proofed, galvanised and painted steel plate, complete with antifreeze heater on the condensate drain pan.
• The unit is also complete with:
– outdoor air temperature probe for set-point compensation;
– display of cooling circuit high and low pressure;
– clock board.
T – High efficiency/temperature version.
• PUMP P1 – Unit complete with: circulation electric pump and manual air bleed valve.
• PUMP P1 V3V – Unit complete with: circulation electric pump, manual air bleed valve, 3-way diverter valve for the production of domestic hot water.
• PUMP P1 DS – Unit complete with: circulation electric pump to the main heat exchanger, manual air bleed valve and desuperheater complete with antifreeze heater.
MANDATORY loose supplied kits
• Remote keyboard with back-lit LCD display, which can be wall-mounted or installed on the machine.
• Side damping panels.
MANDATORY loose supplied kits
in case of several modules installed in parallel
• Connection hoses between modules.
• Panels and telephone cables for module connection.
Factory fitted accessories
Forced Download. Compressor partialisation or switch-off to limit the consumed current and power (digital input). When several modules are connected in parallel, a KCSC accessory must be purchased in order to enable this signal.
• Set up with increased head pressure pump.
• Soft-Start Device.
• Unit with pre-painted copper/aluminium or copper/copper condensation coils.
• Flow switch and hot wire heaters protecting heat pump and piping down to -20°C outdoor air.
• Silenced set up (ear muff to compressors).
• Cooling circuit high and low pressure gauges.
• Digital input for double set-point.
• 4-20 mA analogue input for shifting set-point.
Separately supplied accessories
• Digital input and output concentrator (KCSC).
• Rubber anti-vibration mountings.
• Water filter.
• Right-hand connection kit.
• 3-way diverter valve to manage the production of domestic hot water complete with protective casing and hoses for machine connection. For downstream installation of the machine unit. Not compatible with PUMP V3V set up.
• Additional electrical resistance for heat pump, managed by regulation.
• Interfaces for serial communication with other devices.
• RS485/USB serial converter.
• airwave supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management
Data at the following conditions:
❶ Air: 7°C D.B. – 6°C W.B. – Water: 40/45°C.
❷ Air: -7°C D.B. – Water: 40/45°C.
❸ Air: 35° D.B. – Water: 12/7°C.
❹ Air: 7°C D.B. – 6°C W.B. – Water: 30/35°C.
❺ Air: 35° D.B. – Water: 23/18°C.
❻ In open field (Q = 2) at 10 m from the unit.
❼ Weight refers to P1 DS set up.
ESEER = (European seasonal EER) – Average European seasonal efficiency.
✪ ESEER with Adaptive Function Plus software. ESEER+ is not Eurovent certified.
Performance according to EN 14511:2013
(◊) In Average climatic conditions, low temperature application
(§) Seasonal energy efficiency: low temperature heating in Average climate (EU Regulations N°811/213 and N°813/2013)