TFAVBZ – TFAVIZ – TFAVSZ 2420÷21100
Cooling capacity: 469÷1.216 kW
Standard electronic expansion valve
Extended operation limits
Freecooling mode air-cooled water chillers with axial fans. Range with semi-hermetic screw compressors and R134a refrigerant gas.
• Compressor: high energy efficiency semi-hermetic screw compressor, with star-delta limited start and complete with integral protection, casing heater and refrigerant gas outlet piping shut-off valve.
• 2 circuits/ 6 capacity steps.
• Water side heat exchanger: counterflow dry expansion shell and tube type, complete with: differential pressure switch, air vent valve, water drain tap, closed cell polyurethane foam rubber insulation with protection film against UVA rays. Victaulic connections.
• Air side heat exchanger: consisting of coil in copper pipes and aluminium fins divided into two sections: one dedicated to the condensation of the refrigerant gas and one dedicated to cooling the water in free-cooling mode.
• 3-way modulating valve to divert the water flow from the system towards the free-cooling coil or directly towards the evaporator.
• Fan: external rotor axial type electric fans, equipped with internal thermal protection, accident protection grilles and a proportional electronic device for pressurised and continuous fan rotation speed regulation up to an outdoor air temperature of -15°C.
• Control: electronic microprocessor control prepared for the connection with the main BMS available on the market (MODBUS RTU, LON, BacNet).
• Structure: load bearing structure made of galvanised sheet steel and painted with polyester powders.
• The unit is also complete with:
– display of cooling circuit high and low pressure;
– clock board
• B – High efficiency standard version (TFAVBZ).
• I – Soundproofed version with soundproofed compressor cover (TFAVIZ).
• S – Silenced version with soundproofed compressor cover and low speed fans (TFAVSZ).
• TFAVBZ: high efficiency unit in Freecooling mode.
• TFAVIZ : soundproofed unit in Freecooling mode.
• TFAVSZ : silenced unit in Freecooling mode.
Factory fitted accessories
• -20°C condensation control with fans with EC motor.
• Power factor correction capacitors (cosφ > 0.94).
• Compressor and fan thermal overload switches.
• Forced limit of power consumption.
• Inlet compressor shut-off valves.
• Low and high pressure gauges for each refrigerant circuit.
• Bottom compartment protection grilles.
• Coil protection grilles.
• Coil protection metal filter.
• Linear capacity compressor control (25-100 %).
• Evaporator antifreeze resistance.
• Digital input for double set-point.
• Water low temperature.
• High pressure double safety valve with exchanger tap.
• Stainless steel cooling circuit.
• Electrical panel resistance
• Soft starter.
• Compressor oil level sensor.
• Control of min/max power supply voltage.
• 4-20 mA analogue input for shifting set-point.
• Copper/pre-painted aluminium or copper/copper coils.
• Interfaces for serial communication with other devices.
• Spring anti-vibration mounts.
Separately supplied accessories
• Remote keypad with display.
• airwave supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management.
Data at the following conditions:
❶ Air: 30°C – Water: 15/10°C – Ethylene glycol 30%.
❷ Water: 15/10°C – Ethylene glycol 30%.
❸ In open field (Q = 2) at 10 m from the unit on the coil side.
❹ Total sound power level in dB(A) based on measurements carried out in accordance with regulation UNI EN-ISO 9614.
■ TFAESY silenced version.