Low consumption Compact-Y MD
Cooling capacity: 33.8÷63.7 kW Heating capacity: 39.4÷68.3 kW
3 capacity steps (mod. 245÷265)
ESEER with Adaptive Function Plus up to 5
Version HT65 for water production 65°C (°)
Packaged reversible air-cooledheat pumps and water chillers and axial fans. Range with hermetic Scroll compressors and R410A refrigerant gas.
• Compressor: hermetic, rotary Scroll compressor, complete with thermal protection and casing heater. 3 capacity steps with high efficiency at partial loads for models 245-265.
• Water side heat exchanger: adequately insulated stainless steel plate heat exchanger, complete with antifreeze heater and water flow differential pressure switch.
• Finned coil air side heat exchanger with copper pipes and aluminium fins, complete with protection grilles.
• Fan: electric axial fan with external rotor, equipped with internal thermal protection, protection grilles and for models 245÷265 a proportional electronic device for continuous fan speed regulation.
• Control: microprocessor electronic control with Adaptive Function Plus logic.
• Structure: made of galvanised and painted sheet steel.
• TCAEY: unit designed for cooling only.
• THAEY: heat pump unit.
Factory fitted accessories
• PUMP with single or double electric pump (mod. 245÷265) including an automatic pump in standby, complete with expansion tank, air bleed valves, safety valve and water side pressure gauge. The electric pumps are available in the low or high pressure head versions.
• TANK&PUMP with inertial storage tank and single or double electric pump (mod. 245÷265) including an automatic pump in standby, complete with expansion tank, air bleed valves, safety valve and water side pressure gauge. The electric pumps are available in the low or high pressure head versions.
• Soft-start device.
• Silenced version.
• Desuperheater 15%.
• Heat recovery unit 100%.
• Refrigerant circuit high and low pressure gauges (mod. 245÷265).
• Antifreeze electric heater for buffer tank and pumps (mod. 245÷265).
• Digital input for double set-point.
• 4-20 mA analogue input for shifting set-point.
• Water low set-point temperature.
• Copper/pre-painted aluminium or copper/copper coils.
Accessories supplied loose
• 3-way valve for the production of domestic hot water, managed by regula
tion (mod. 133).
• Outdoor air temperature probe for set-point compensation.
• Additional electric heater for heat pump, managed by regulation.
• Rubber anti-vibration mountings.
• Water filter.
• Remote keyboard with display.
• Clock board.
• Interfaces for serial communication with other devices.
• Serial converter (RS485/USB).
• airwave supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management.
Data at the following conditions:
❶ Air: 35°C – Water: 12/7°C.
❷ Air: 7°C D.B. – 6°C W.B. – Water: 40/45°C.
❸ In open field (Q = 2) at 5 m from the unit.
❹ Weight refers to most complete set up.
- ESEER = (European seasonal EER) – Average European seasonal efficiency.
✪ ESEER with Adaptive Function Plus software. ESEER+ is not Eurovent certified.
Performance according to EN 14511:2013
(◊) In Average climatic conditions, low temperature application
(§) Seasonal energy efficiency: low temperature heating in Average climate (EU Regulations N°811/213 and N°813/2013)